Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bluebelle Samplings - competition

Hi everyone



If you'd like the chance to win a copy of my first reproduction sampler (Margaret Jagger 1824), please head over to -

Bluebelle Samplings blog

Bluebelle Samplings on Facebook

Bluebelle Samplings on Instagram

Please share, like and let others know to help spread the word about Bluebelle Samplings for more chances to win.

I am going to draw a winner on Monday 28 March.  Good luck!

Also, I now have an Etsy shop which can be found here - Bluebelle Samplings on Etsy


A more personal blog update to follow! :-)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful new sampler - congratulations! Hoping things are smoothing out from the move you made....change is hard. DH and I are contemplating moving within the next year since I retired and he's not far from it. But I find it all rather unsettling....guess I was used to my old rut LOL.