Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hello

Hi blog friends

Whenever I stop by my blog to look at my blog list I am saddened to see my last post. So it's time for an update!

Unfortunately, I don't have any stitching to share. I put a few stitches in here and there to a few projects but nothing worthwhile sharing. I am kept very busy between work and Annabelle right now. Hopefully in time I will get back to more regular stitching and blogging.

Although Annabelle will always be my baby, as you can see she's a little girl now (19 months old tomorrow). Not a baby at all! She's just so much fun and a happy little thing. She's a real chatterbox and has quite a few words she can say. This last week she's just started picking up objects and saying 'hello' as if it were a telephone and babbling away in baby talk. So cute. We were away recently and I was taking a photo and she surprised us all by going 'cheese, cheese, cheese'. :-) We are taking her away on her first overseas holiday later in the year to Fiji. I can't wait!



I still read your blogs and feel inspired by your stitching.

Happy Valentine's Day!

12 comments:

Barb said...

Annabelle has grown into such a pretty little girl. I can fully understand how busy you are. It was nice to see your post!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I missed your last two blog posts Rowyn (my husband has been unwell) so I didn't know you had lost one of your lovely cats. I'm so sorry, I know how hard this is, Tess was a beauty.
Annabelle looks so grown up these days - time flies.

Vickie said...

What a darling girl she is. I laugh just thinking of her "cheese, cheese, cheese."

Kathy A. said...

Annabelle sure has grown. She is as beautiful as Phoebe. Enjoy your time with her all you can. They grow so fast.

Brigitte said...

Oh my, Annabelle has grown so much, and she is such a sweet little girl. No wonder that you rarely find time for stitching or blogging, as these little ones keep you busy a lot at that age. Enjoy your time with Annabelle.

P.J. said...

She is adorable. These are the mushy, cuddley, snuggley years. :) as a new follower I just read your last post; my condolences for the loss of such a young friend and a loving pet. Your frosty forest is beautiful.

Melissa said...

There`s the adorable little Miss! I can just imagine her saying hello to everything and babbling away.

Have a great trip to Fiji!

Annette-California said...

Seems like she was born yesterday. Oh my how she's grown so fast. What a darling!!! Too cute "cheese" -lol!
love Annette

Lillie said...

Oh! Annabelle is adorable. She'll always be your baby no matter how old she gets.

Happy Birthday Annabelle!

Enjoy your trip to Fiji!

Carol said...

How darling your sweet Annabelle is, Rowyn! I can imagine how excited you are to be going to Fiji--enjoy!!

Kaisievic said...

You will feel sad for a long while about the loss of your friend but that is only natural. Just hug your loved ones every day.

Karoline said...

Cute photo :) The toddler years where definitely the hardest to juggle everything but you will come out the other side and your stitching will be waiting.