Friday, October 03, 2014

Thank you Ann

A big thank you to the lovely Ann in Scotland. Last week I received a wonderful package from her which included this beautiful project pouch, a Prairie Schooler chart, a bar of Caramac (mmm, yum!) and a lovely Fuschia card.

The pouch is going to be great for storing my projects in, and keeping my scissors away from small exploring hands.

It was very generous of you Ann, so thank you again!



Last weekend we took Annabelle to the zoo. She had a fantastic time looking at the animals (she'd have chased them if she could have). One of my hopes for her before she was born was that she would become an animal lover, and that certainly has been fulfilled already.



We had some bad news last week. We were told that things are not looking good for our cat Tess, who has had recurring health problems for a number of years. She was a stray that turned up at our house in 2005. My husband recently confessed to me that he let her into our house, she didn't just wander in one morning while he was having his breakfast like he had me believe all these years. :-) I really don't want to lose her :( and I am not giving up hope. She's always been a feisty little thing and has actually perked up and gained a bit of weight since her last vet appointment.



I hope you have a lovely weekend and get lots of stitching in!

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely gift from Ann. I'm sure you can make good use of that beautiful project bag.
Sweet picture of Annabelle. And hopefully your little cat can stay a bit longer with you.

Vickie said...

What a fantastic gift!
Your Tess is so very gorgeous. I am praying for her.♥

Ann at Beadlework. said...

You're very welcome Rowyn. I truly hope that Tess picks up and is with you for a while to come. She's a gorgeous cat with such beautiful eyes - I love black cats:-)

Melissa said...

What lovely gifts from Ann. She is a very kind person and seems to love surprising people with wonderful gifts. We are the lucky ones!

Annabelle looks so cute even the meerkat is staring at her cuteness! ;-)

That's a cute story about your husband confessing about Tess. I will say a little prayer for her to come through this one!

Hazel said...

Beautiful package from Ann and so sorry to hear about your puss. I do hope she gets better soon. xx

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

I hope you don't lose your sweet Tess, she is such a sweet looking cat, I pray she gets better. hugs Lynda Ruth

Barb said...

A very nice gift, an adorable little girl, and good wishes for the kitty!

Anne said...

Such a lovely gift from Ann. She is so sweet. Beautiful photos of your daughter and the meerkat! Aw, hopefully your Tess will be okay. Sending you hugs!

Beth said...

What a lovely RAK from Ann. I love bees so think the fabric pouch is wonderful. Hope kitty cat is on the mend. Terrible to worry about our furry kids!

Sally said...

A beautiful gift from Ann.

What a lovely photo of Annabelle. It looks like that meerkat is smiling at her!

I hope your sweet kitty will be OK.

Andrea said...

A beautiful gift from Ann. Ahhh Caramac, haven't had one of those in ages.....sigh. Great photo of Annabelle and the meerkat. :) Hope your Tess has lots of fighting spirit and will be OK.

valerie said...

Lovely gifts from Ann! That project bag is amazing! So nice to see a recent photo of Annabelle. She is growing up so fast! Sorry to hear about Tess' ailments...hopefully she gets to feeling better soon.