Saturday, May 10, 2014

Blackbird Designs SAL

Have you seen the pretty SAL from Blackbird Designs that was released this week? (If not, then you can click here).

I don't need another new start, but I figured it could be justified if I could gather together the supplies from my stash. I managed to pull out some thread colours and fabric I was happy with. Here they are -



As I was taking the photo above I saw someone's eyes light up, and I knew what was coming next.... roll, roll, roll, GRAB....



Annabelle will be 10 months old this week. Somebody STOP THE CLOCK!

I took her to her first music/baby group this week. It melted my heart just how much she enjoyed herself with the other babies, songs, stories and toys. We'll definitely make that a regular occurrence.

It's nice seeing Spring photos on blogs from the Northern Hemisphere at the moment. Spring is my favourite season. It's such a wonderful time when the garden starts to wake up, the days get lighter for longer and the sun comes out again. Right now, it's looking rather Autumnal in my backyard -





Of course, whenever I'm outside I have company. I was trying to get a nice picture of Meg, but she started clowning about! Silly Meggy.



I hope everyone has a great weekend and gets lots of stitching in.

12 comments:

llknbillburg said...

I'm in the same boat! Need another start like I need another hole in my head!! But new start there shall be. I pulled from stash too. It will be interesting to see how different all the samplers are by the time they are finished!! Laura

Barb said...

That little SAL should be fun. Do we have a little future stitcher there?? She just keeps getting cuter if that is possible.

Chris said...

Lovely supplies for this project!10 months already! Time is really speeding by.
Hello Meggy!
Lovely pics too.

Vickie said...

Aww, sweet Annabelle. And your Meggy. :)

Melissa said...

Lovely colours for your BBD SAL. That Annabelle - looks like she is ready to start stitching soon! (and Yes, I did smile at that photo!)

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Annabelle is so cute, I see a difference in her. Never too young to stitch!!

Andrea said...

You have chosen lovely colours for your SAL piece. Annabelle will be off to playgroup before you know it, then starting school... :)

Carol said...

Love seeing little Annabelle grow up via your blog photos, Rowyn! She is such a sweetie :)

butterfly said...

Oh so sweet, how lovely is little Annabelle , I see you are training her to cross stitch.

Brigitte said...

No doubt, the SAL piece looks very promising. i can easily see why you join this SAL. Have fun stitching it.
Great to see a new picture of Annabelle. She's such a little sweetie.

Karoline said...

I'm trying to resist the SAL until I have a suitable slot in my rotation but it's getting increasingly hard.

Lovely photos of Annabelle & Meg

Tammy said...

Beautiful baby girl-gorgeous pics too!