Monday, December 19, 2011

Stitched with Love Christmas exchange

Here's a quick drive by post...

I can now reveal a recent Christmas exchange I participated in.

Here is a lovely ornament and goodies I received from Lisa in Australia. Thanks so much Lisa!

Gorgeous ornament from my Secret Santa in Australia

Exchange from my Secret Santa in Australia

I sent to Pirjo in Finland, here is what I sent her.

Xmas exchange for Pirjo in Finland

Xmas exchange for Pirjo in Finland

Carol asked for a Phoebe-fix, and I am only too happy to oblige (as I am often in need a Phoebe fix too!). This photo is hot off the press, taken just yesterday. Phoebe is now 2 years and 8 months old... my how time flies.

Phoebe

I gave up on Phoebe's Christmas ornament (I'm going to do that design next year), and have almost finished one that is just as cute and that has been a real pleasure to stitch. I will hopefully be back in a day or two to show you. If I don't make it, have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the holidays!

13 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful exchange Rowyn. I saw them on Lainey's blog. What a wonderful group it was.
Phoebe is more beautiful all the time.

Farm Girl said...

Your gifts sent and received are fantastic Rowyn ...... such wonderful goodies. Your little niece is just the sweetest wee girl.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Lisa V said...

I'm soo glad you liked your parcel Rowyn. And I'm also pleased the magnets arrived in one piece.
Merry Christmas to you.

Carol said...

Oh, Rowyn, thanks so much for feeding my Phoebe addiction--she is just the cutest little cherub :)

Lovely exchanges on both ends!

Wishing your and your family a very Merry Christmas...

Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...

Hello Rowyn

I have enjoyed by visit to your blog and look forward to following your posts and stitching. Phoebe is adorable, they grow up all too fast.

I have particularly enjoyed the photos of your garden and NZ. My home has a connection with John Enys, the botanist, and we have many plants in our garden that he brought back from NZ.

Wishing you a very blessed and joyous Christmas and a happy New Year, may it bring you gifts of joy, health and happiness.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Love the exchanges. Phoebe is adorable, such a little cutie.

Sally said...

Lovely exchanges.

Phoebe is so cute!

Happy Christmas!

Barb said...

Nice exchanges. Phoebe is a little doll.

Andrea said...

Beautiful exchanges. Phoebe looks a little angel.

HAve a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness - Phoebe is such a beautiful little girl!! Such sparkling eyes!
Great exchange gifts - both given and received!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful ornament you stitched and received.

Pumpkin said...

Both ornaments are just beautiful!

Look at how much she's grown! :o)