Monday, October 17, 2011

Spring garden

Last night was the first evening in quite some time where I've sat down for a few hours and stitched. It was bliss! I've been doing lots of overtime lately, so there hasn't been much time for stitching or relaxing :-(

So due to lack of stitching photos, I thought I'd share a little spring garden mosaic. I am really loving our little garden at the moment. We have sown hundreds of wild flower seeds in two of our gardens... oh my, I can't wait to see what pops up. (I hope the end result matches my floral daydreams!).

My creation

Have a wonderful week!

12 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Spring Rowyn!
The cats look like they are enjoying it :)

Ann at Beadlework. said...

A garden can give so much pleasure. Love the puss cat poses.

Pumpkin said...

Love the pictures Rowyn! TFS :o)

Sally said...

Beautiful photos Rowyn:)

Maggie said...

It's good to know someone is enjoying some warmer weather :-)
we have been lucky so far in the UK, Autumn has arrived late, but with force today, quite cold, wet and windy - time for central heating and warm clothes!

maria4katter said...

Your cats really have a great day (-:

Carol said...

How I wish we were entering spring weather! I'm just dreading our winter :(

Thanks for sharing such lovely pictures, Rowyn--love the kitties on your deck!

Jan said...

Your garden is looking so pretty. We want to put a deck in that's silvered like yours. Do you know what type of wood yours is?

Siobhan said...

Your garden photos look lovely! Congrats to NZ on the rugby championship, too. I woke up just in time to see the final bit of it on Sunday. :)

Lizzy said...

Lovely garden photos, Rowyn ~ your sweet kitties look like they are loving basking in the sunshine. Can't wait to see your Weeds Make Haste finish... it's a lovely one! Blessings always in stitches...

Suzanne said...

I can completely relate to the lack of stitching time. Great photos of the spring garden. We are still working on getting the garden all cleaned up and tidied after winter.

Vinniey said...

Beautiful spring photos! Your garden is so beautiful. Love the purple flower.