Sunday, October 09, 2011

And the winner

of the Weeds Make Haste chart is... Sally. So, Sally if you could please email me your snail mail address I'll get the chart in the post to you in the next week or two. (My email address is in my profile).

Unfortunately, no stitchy photos this post as I've been very busy lately, and not much time (or inclination) for stitching. So I'll leave you with this photo of one of our new hydrangeas which we bought this morning. I think they are such a stunning colour and love the contrast with our blue pots.

Love our new hydrangeas in the blue pots

6 comments:

gracie said...

What a magnificent color!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Beautiful colour - I so envy you your climate.

Sally said...

Oooh I'm so excited! Thank you so much Rowyn! I will email you now :)

Your hydrangea is gorgeous. What a beautiful colour:)

Catherine said...

Congrats to Sally!!
I love hydrangeas and what a pretty color yours is!

Christine said...

I love the hydrangea! What a gorgeous colour and it looks so good in that pot.

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Sally :o)