Monday, September 05, 2011

Flower power

Yay, my new stash arrived a few days ago. Here is what I am starting tonight - Weeds Make Haste by Shakespeares Peddler.

Weeds Make Haste by Shakespeares Peddler... a new project

I made myself finish a few things before I started my new project. So here is Just Nan's Summer humbug.

Summer humbug by Just Nan (just needs to be made into a humbug now)

Scream Girls by Just Nan.

Scream Girls by Just Nan

And Bloom a freebie by Lizzie Kate.

Bloom by Lizzie Kate

The photos are rather washed out by the flash, so I'll share more pics when they are in their final finished form.

16 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute finishes and love the new start!

Chris said...

Hey Rowyn,
Your finishes lookk great and I love your new stash!
I can't wait to saee your progress on this one.

butterfly said...

lovely new start and great finishes.

Suburban Stitcher said...

wow! lovely colors for the first chart!

pam said...

great start, cannot wait to see progress

Valerie said...

Love the finishes (and colors!) and the new start!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Good for you, finishing before starting - I wish I could say the same!

Kathy said...

Adorable finishes. Love the colors. And I love the new start. I have been eyeing that one myself. :)

Theresa said...

Cute finishes!!!!! Can't wait to see what you will make them into~~

Love the new chart!!! The colors are so beautiful!!!!

Christine said...

Beautiful finishes! And the statement on your new project could not be more true, lol!

Rhona said...

Great finishes! I particularly love the colours in the just nan summer humbug...gorgeous!

Siobhan said...

Beautiful finishes! I love the JN piece--great colors in it.

Pumpkin said...

Lovely finishes Rowyn! Can't wait to see what you do with them :o)

Your new project looks very pretty.

Karoline said...

Cute finishes, congratulations

Gillie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

Looks like a very nice new start! Great finishes, you have been busy.