I decided to have a break from my Moira Blackburn sampler, and pulled out my Just Nan summer humbug. I hope to get this finished up soon. The weather is supposed to be bad this weekend (and so far it is) so it's perfect stitching weather!
While I had my camera out Giggsy decided he wanted to say 'Hi', so here he is...
Rainy Day Crafter recently gave me a stylish blogger award. Thanks so much! She's a very talented crafter, into cross stitch, jewellery making and crochet. You should pay her a visit!
As part of the award I have to list 7 things about myself -
1. DH and I bought our first house in 2004. We have moved about a bit and have now finally found 'home' in our fourth house (which is good, because moving is such a hassle!)
2. I work at a law firm, and my DH and I have a flooring business with my BIL, SIL and a friend
3. I was overseas in 2006 and due to come home via the USA, around the time they uncovered the plots to blow up trans-atlantic flights. Needless to say, I was greatly worried... and blimmin' annoyed I couldn't buy duty free perfume because of it. lol
4. I actually have three nephews and two nieces. They are all gorgeous. I don't feature them much (if at all) on my blog as they are all (except Phoebe) in their teens now. I also feature Phoebe a lot less, as I am more concerned about privacy these days
5. The jewellers ruined my new eternity ring when they re-sized it for me (so, sorry - no photo yet Gabi and Siobhan). They are going to replace it with a brand new one
6. I lost 15 kilos with Weight Watchers last year. I have been maintaining this year, but am going to amp it up and try and lose 5 more kilos. I feel the cold a lot more now.
7. I have lots of big dreams - a couple of them are: I want to walk the Tongariro crossing and the Milford Track - which are both areas of extraordinary natural beauty here in New Zealand and I want to see the mountain gorillas in Uganda (how cool would that be!).
The other part of the award is that I have to nominate 15 other bloggers. I love all of the blogs I read, so if you want to list seven things about yourself let me know and I'll come to your blog and read. It's good to know more about the non-stitching side of blogger friends.
Enjoy your weekend!