Friday, July 01, 2011

Lovely jubbly...

Today my exchange from Ann
arrived. Ann knitted me this gorgeous little zippered pouch, and made a beautiful scissor fob. What a gorgeous colour explosion at this dreary time of year (it's winter down here in the southern hemisphere).

Knitted pouch, scissor fob and card from Ann in Scotland.

I think my gorgeous quilted needlebook from Sandra deserved a bit more air time. Just her second attempt at making one. Amazing! I think she might have tapped into a hidden talent - what do you think? Here is a closer look...

A better look at the quilted needlebook Sandra in Wales made for me.  Isn't it awesome?!

And as mentioned in my last post, I have been cracking on with my Moira Blackburn sampler. I am so loving this at the moment.

More progress on my Moira Blackburn sampler

Well, it's Friday again... have a great weekend folks!

8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Your little pouch and needlebook are just wonderful.

Your are making great progress on MB. It is looking beautiful.

Carol said...

That Sampler is looking just stunning, Rowyn. It looks like it must be fun to stitch with all those little animals in it.

Lovely gifts you've received from Ann and Sandra, too. Wish I could send you some of my summer sun :)

Catherine said...

Wonderful goodies and such a beautiful sampler you are working on!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

You Moira Blackburn sampler has a lovely balance to it - it looks like a relaxing piece to work on. I am delighted the exchange arrived - I had given up hope.

pam said...

your sampler is amazing and your gifts are nice too

pam said...

your sampler is amazing and your gifts are nice too

Gabi said...

"Growing like a Tree" is looking fantastic. No wonder you're so in love with it. So beautiful.
The needlebook is great too. Sandra did a fantastic job. Lovely pouch as well :)

Pumpkin said...

Your mailbox must be very happy lately ;o)

Wow! Your WIP is really coming along nicely!