Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Exchanges

Yesterday I received not one, but two squishy packages in the post. Any day a squishy package arrives with my name on it is a very good day!

The first was some Siesta bars from Ann. I am looking forward to trying a different kind of device to keep my fabric taut while I stitch. Thanks again Ann!

Next up was an exchange from Sandra. Sandra went above and beyond with her exchange. Not only did she stitch me a gorgeous Blackbird Designs pillow, she also made me this amazing quilted needlebook - wow!! Seriously, my exchange to her sucks in comparison! Sandra also included some lovely extras - some threads and a sweet pair of scissors, and a gorgeous card of Swansea Bay (beautiful!). Thank you again Sandra!

Exchange received from Sandra in Wales

Ann also let me know that she has received my exchange to her. I stitched N is for Needle by Carriage House Samplings.

Exchange for Ann in Scotland

Back soon with a sampler update. I have made a fair bit of progress since I last posted.

8 comments:

Chris said...

What beautiful exchange pieces!

Nicola said...

Beautiful exchange pieces, both sent and received.

Catherine said...

What beautiful exchanges!!

Hazel said...

Beautiful exchange pieces. x

Vinniey said...

Love your "N"'s finish. Lovely ribbon and fabric you've used. Beautiful exchange from Sandra.

Kathy A. said...

Great exchanges girl! Love the "N" finish. You did a great job of dressing it up!

Suzanne said...

Thank you for the kind comment you left on the birth of Felix.

Lovely finish on Elizabeth and nice progress on Moira.

I love the exchange you received and the cute pillow you stitched.

Pumpkin said...

Don't you just love those mail days? :o)

Lovely finish on the pillow Rowyn.