Thanks to those who left comments for Phoebe and pointing me in the direction of online alphabets. I have now decided on my alphabet and spent some of yesterday afternoon charting it out. I have started stitching the wording yet, but here is how the rest of the sampler is looking so far.
I wasn't going to start anything else until I finished up a few things (I'm sure we've all said that before! lol), but I found the perfect piece of linen in my stitching drawers for Sew a Brown Bunny - so made a start on it on Friday night. I am using WDW Havana and DMC 469.
I also thought I would share a photo of my own bunny - Tiggy - which I took last weekend when the weather was stunning. I still remember the lady at Animal Rescue saying to me 'she'll probably only last six months'... and here we are 3 years later!
Thanks Ann and Sandra for offering to do an exchange with me. I am looking forward to it, and hopefully it'll crank my general stitching mojo up a notch or two! :-)