Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lots to share...

I have more Christmas stitching to share!

Today I received a wonderful package from Cheryl. Once again I was rather spoilt. Cheryl stitched this gorgeous 'Chilly Frillys' design. Cheryl thought I might want to leave displaying it until Winter (since it is Summer here in New Zealand) - but it is far too lovely for that. So I have it on display with our Christmas cards next to the Christmas tree.

Exchange from Cheryl in Scotland

Cheryl also included this lovely Shepherd's Bush kit (I'm planning on stitching it over the Christmas break), a JBW chart (with a gorgeous little love heart charm), some threads and a Christmas card.

What a great exchange! Thank you so much Cheryl.

Katrina emailed me to let me know that she had received my exchange for her. I stitched her Waiting for Santa by Bent Creek.

Exchange for Katrina in NZ ~ it is Waiting for Santa by Bent Creek

And last up, Julie (no blog) let me know that she received the package I sent to her. I stitched up Joy from one of the JCS ornament issues.

For Julie in the USA

A big thank you all the ladies who have exchanged with me. It has certainly got me in the mood for Christmas over the last couple of months. It was also a lot of fun choosing what to stitch for everyone and putting together goodies that I thought they might like.

If I don't post again this week, I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2011!

8 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful ornaments both given and received, Rowyn! Nice to know that little Phoebe liked her Britty Kitty ornament--I just made the same one for my sister in memory of her dear all-black cat.

I also want to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the warmth :)

Pumpkin said...

Wonderful gifts and ornaments! You've been a busy girl ;o)

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season Rowyn!

Ann in Scotland. said...

Very festive Rowyn. I'm also thinking of stitching a little Shepherd's Bush over the holidays.

Cheryl said...

Im impressed how quickly it arrived! Glad it did and glad you like it!
Happy Christmas to you and your family x

Brigitte said...

I've just admired this wonderful little pillow on Cheryl's blog. I also love the ornaments your stitched as exchnage gifts.

Kathy A. said...

What gorgeous little ornaments.
Happy Christmas to you and your family Rowyn!

Karoline said...

Lovely ornaments

Happy Christmas Rowyn!

shakatak66 said...

Lovely exchanges, and your latest star ornie was a hit, I'm sure! Merry Christmas to you both! Hope 2011 is a wonderful year for you all :) I don't often comment these days (really need to rectify that!), but wanted to make sure I left one now to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading your blog once again this year :)