Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas is coming...

My DH and I put our Christmas tree up last night, so I thought I would show you the lovely exchange ornaments I have received from Katrina, Chris and Kathy hanging on the tree. They look even more beautiful in their rightful place!

Christmas mosaic

I also decided on Phoebe's ornament and am half way there with it, it is 'Britty Christmas Kitty' from the 2005 JCS ornament issue. Phoebe is already an animal lover (trust me, coming from my family, this was inevitable... lol), so the Christmas kitty is probably a good choice.

Phoebe's Christmas ornament in progress

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Kathy A. said...

The ornaments look wonderful hanging in the tree Rowyn.
Love that Britterkitty too! Lucky Phoebe.

valerie said...

Those ornies look great on your tree!

Vinniey said...

All those ornaments looks adorable and beautiful progress on Britter Kitty, very nice, Rowyn.

Brigitte said...

Those are great ornaments in your tree.

Cheryl said...

Lovely. Hope my gift arrives soon!
I very nearly picked a Britty Kitty to stitch for you

Chris said...

Good Morning Rowyn,
The tree looks great. It sounds like you had a great weekend. I love the ornament you are stitching. I Stitched this one too this year :)

Carol said...

Each one is so lovely, Rowyn. I finally got my tree decorated this week and I just love staring at the stitched ornaments on it.

Phoebe will love her little kitty ornament--he is almost as darling as she is :)

Pumpkin said...

Lovely Rowyn! I like the ornament your chose for Phoebe :o)