Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas exchange received from Kathy

I was very spoilt and love everything! Thank you again Kathy!!

I've never had a beaded scissor fob before, and it's beautiful. My DH was insistent that it goes on my scissors straight away... he gets tired of hearing 'I've lost my ginghers'. :-) So the gift made us both very happy. lol

I can't wait to get the Christmas tree up and hang my Britty Kitty ornament on it. Isn't it so cute?

Spoilt!  Christmas exchange received from Kathy

Britty kitty ornament from my friend Kathy

I'm on a roll with my stitching at the moment, so will be back soon to share it.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Rowyn,
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope to hear that you will be getting my ornament any day now. I hope you like it. I love the ornament you received from Kathy.
Have a relaxing weekend.
Chris

Farm Girl said...

Your exchange goodies are lovely Rowyn, what a cute ornament and I love the little JBW Christmas tree chart. Fabulous to hear you've got your stitching mojo back too!

Catherine said...

What a great exchange!! Love the colors on your ornament!

Kathy A. said...

Glad you liked your gift Rowyn. It was a delight to stitch for you.
You can keep your scissors in the bag when you are out and about lol.
And tell Ronnie - you are welcome!

Pumpkin said...

What a great package to receive in the mail :o)