Saturday, July 24, 2010

Me again...

I thought I would drop in again to show a little progress I have made on CHS Mr and Mrs Abbott's Daughters. I think if I wait until I have finishes, my blogging will become even more sporadic than it is now. :-) (As you can see I have not yet frogged the yellow, but it is definitely coming out).



I am glad so many of you enjoyed my New Zealand photos in my last post. The scenery blew me away, and I couldn't believe that we found a frozen waterfall (I didn't realise it could be that cold in the mountainous areas).

Hope you are having a great weekend with lots of stitching time!

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh, what a beautiful design.

Carol said...

I've turned into a twice a month blogger myself, Rowyn! Better than not at all, I suppose...

Love seeing your little Abbott family come to life :)

Margaret said...

I love your progress -- so pretty!!!

Pumpkin said...

You're doing a great job Rowyn :o)

StitchCat said...

Looking good Rowynchalips

Melissa said...

Rowyn, the colours on your CHS piece is so pretty!

I went back to your previous post and enjoyed those lovely photos of NZ. One day I'll get down there and visit my friend too and see it for myself first hand!

Karoline said...

It's looking lovely, nice progress

MyLifesAStitch said...

Great progress! No matter how many times I see this, I love it and never get bored with it. :)

Suzanne said...

Your piece is looking lovely.

Hazel said...

Lovley design! I love the NZ pics. My cousin lived there for a time and loved it. x