Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WOW!!! Get a load of this....

Thank you so much Nicky for the gorgeous pin pillow. I love the design, the colours, the fabric... it's beautiful! Even the finishing is perfect. I only recently found Nicky's lovely blog, so was super surprised to find she was my partner in Becky's pin pillow exchange. :-) Nicky is a fellow Kiwi, and if you haven't been to her blog yet pop on over - it is well worth a visit! :-)



I have been in a bit of a stitching funk lately - nothing appeals and nothing can keep my attention. I made a start on Dancing in the Moonlight by the Stitcher's Habit, but I'm already bored with all that white. Oh woah is me. LOL.



I did manage to start and finish Rabbit by JBW Designs though. I'll probably make this into another little cushion for my smalls collection.



I haven't shared any photos of Phoebe in a while. I realised recently while looking through my Flickr album that I had not actually taken any photos of her for 3 whole months. So I remedied that last Friday. Here she is helping my Mother unpack her new vacuum cleaner. Phoebe is very curious, rearing to go and into everything! :-)



Not long until Easter, I am looking forward to the break and hope to get some stitching in and some stash purchased :-)

Enjoy the rest of your week!

17 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, she's precious!! I adore your JBW rabbit! I just got a JBW and couldn't decide on the color...I didn't like any of the ones she listed because it didn't look like the example. Decisions, decisions! Yours is beautiful!

Margaret said...

What a beautiful pin pillow! I love the rabbit too! And your Phoebe -- she's adorable! Look at those blue eyes!

Aussie Stitcher said...

The pin pillow and the JBW rabbit are both gorgeous. Phoebe is so cute.

Cheryl said...

That is such a lovely pinpillow! Such a lovely niece as well! She's so big now.
Thats so funny you've been to see the Largs pencil...i live about a 10minute drive from there!

valerie said...

Oh, that pinpillow from Nicky is adorable...love the backing fabric she used.

Phoebe is just a cutie!

Melanie said...

*LOVES* the pin pillow!! Such nice work and the fabric is divine. It's so hard to resist tracking down some of these fabrics I'm seeing on these pin pillows. I want them all but my stash is already overflowing. lol

Maggie said...

Beautiful pyn pillow!! and your rabbit is cute!

Pheobe is just beautiful :-)

Carol said...

I've not been stitching much lately, either, Rowyn. It is something about the spring, I think--just too many things I want (have) to do! I don't like stitching huge patches of white either--boring, boring, boring! But the little polar bear will look so sweet when you're finished.

Phoebe is looking even more adorable than usual (if that is even possible!)...

Catherine said...

Stitching has been slow here too! I think I would have a hard time with that white too!

Phoebe is a doll!

MyLifesAStitch said...

What a pretty pillow!! Love your bunny finish too! And your niece is adorable, lol!!

Suzanne said...

I love the pin pillow and the bunny is lovely. Phoebe is very cute, I love it when they are so curious at this age.

Siobhan said...

What a fantastic pin pillow! Great finish on the bunny, too. Just in time for Easter! I hope your mojo returns. I hate it when I want to be stitching but nothing appeals. :P

Phoebe is adorable!

Have a blessed Easter.

Juanita said...

What a lovely pin pillow! And your JBW bunny turned out so nice. Those designs are just too cute.

Brigitte said...

You've received a lovely pin pillow. Nicky chose a wonderful fabric for the edges. Looks so great.
Your little bunny looks really cute.

Michelle said...

The pin pillow is beautiful and finishing fabric is simply gorgeous!

Happy Easter!

Pumpkin said...

Lovely pillow!

I wuv your bunneh ;o) Don't give up on your polar bear. He's very cute on that fabric!

Sweet picture of Phoebe.

Lhassa said...

Une vraie poupée cette petite fille.
J'aime beaucoup la couleur du fil. Pourrais-tu me donner les références stp ? On dirait le 11011 de Threadworx