Monday, October 12, 2009

New stash to counteract the destashing

I am doing a lot of destashing at the moment, but I couldn't resist Hootzi Humbug by Just Nan. I have long admired Just Nan's pretty pins... and I can say I am definitely not disappointed with my first!



There is not really a lot of progress on Live Simply, so I'll save the update photo for when there is something more substantial to show.

Thanks for those who shared their opinions on my last post about the OOP chart, they were much appreciated.

I see I have some new followers and commenters, I hope to pay a return visit to you all soon.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

9 comments:

Gaynor said...

Oh that is lovely....oh dear, I feel another bit of stash in mine lol

corinna said...

that hoot will be cute
i like the tomato too

Carol said...

I haven't seen that one yet, Rowyn--very cute. The pin is, indeed, beautiful...I'll look forward to seeing your finished piece.

Oh, and I LOVE the pictures of your kitties and your bunny :)

Jade said...

So cute! I adore owls.

Ginnie said...

The owl is lovely, I look forward to seeing you do this one.

Pumpkin said...

Fantastic! I like that pattern too and it looks even more yummy in your picture :o)

Love your Widdlytinks family!

Suzanne said...

Oooh great stash! I have a few Just Nan pins and they are great. I can't wait to get this new design and pin.

Pam said...

That owl is too cute!! What's wrong with a little stash acquisition while de-stashing? You're making room for new stuff, right?

StitchCat said...

What a cute owl...well everything is just too cute with that pattern and pin