Saturday, September 05, 2009

Stitchie Witchie and an update

I recently saw Cathey's Stitchie Witchie finish, and fell in love. It has been a while since I stitched so enthusiastically, but I just loved the colours and cuteness of it!



I have also been working on Curly-Q Ewe now and then. I've had this kit for a while so it is about time I did something with it!



Next up is Whale House by Bent Creek. I stitched it a year or two ago, but decided to make it into a little cushion for my smalls basket last week... I think it turned out cute!



I also got my sewing machine out recently for a play. I haven't quite got Souvenir de Paris finished, the opening is only pinned shut and the charm (which I mentioned in an earlier post) needs to be attached. I winged the construction - it turned out OK-ish but I need to work on those corners (they're not very pointy).



I also finished Popcorn the bear into a little door knob hanger. Not that I will hang it on a door knob... with four cats around I don't think it would last long. LOL :-)



I'll finish off with another photo of my niece in her Jolly Jumper, just because she is so cute and I love her.



Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Phoebe is just adorable! They just get cuter and cuter now.

You've got lots of great stitching done, and I like that Stitchie Witchie - it sure is cute!

Jade said...

Congrats on getting so much done, and that witch is adorable, gotta get it done for my girl!

Maggie said...

Great stitching & finishing!
And Phoebe is just so lovely :-)

Theresa said...

Wow!!! All these stitches are soooo adorable!!!!! Love the little witch and the BC house~~~~
And of course the cutest of them all is your little niece~~~~~~

Siobhan said...

Phoebe is just beautiful!! Your stitching is, too. I love the Whale House--don't think I've seen that before. Lovely job on all of it!

coonieandplume said...

The little witch is just adorable!

mainely stitching said...

Everything's lovely, but that picture of your niece is FABULOUS!

Suzanne said...

Your niece is so gorgeous! Great finishes and great new start to Curly Q.

All my pillows turn out with non pointy corners as well. If you figure out how to get them pointy, please let us know.

Pumpkin said...

She's awesome Rowyn! :o)

I see you've been busy with your stitching AND finishing. I love how you finished the BC piece. That's my favorite square :o)

shakatak66 said...

Wow, you've been really busy lately with your stitching - your finishing is awesome! Love love love everything!! :D