Friday, August 07, 2009

Feeling Springy!!

I have the day off work today, and it is a beautiful Spring day. Not a cloud in sight, and warm out in the sun.

So I thought I would update my blog since it has been a while. I haven't stitched on Mary Wigham at all in the last month or so. But I have recently finished this little Christmas design from JBW Designs -



And I currently have Woodland Samplings by Little House Needleworks on the go.



I also knitted my niece a little hat. Hopefully my sister will take a photo of her in it so I can share it here at some stage. Phoebe is now smiling and very alert. I even had her laughing last night making silly noises at her... it's just so cute when babies laugh! Here is a photo my sister took of her the other day...



Although I haven't blogged or commented much lately, I am still keeping up with your blogs. I lost my stitching mojo for a bit, but it wasn't long before I found it again... reading blogs is good for that!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww, she's so cute! Look at those big eyes!

Kellie said...

I love both of your WIPs, especially Woodland Samplings. Your niece is such a cutie!
I was also noticing your cats pictured in your sidebar. They are gorgeous!

Kellie said...

And the rabbit is beautiful too...didn't mean to leave her out! :)

mollycaff said...

I love your WIP of Woodland Samplings, the colours in that pic make me want to stitch it myself!

Ginnie said...

Nice work, and Phoebe is looking lovely.

Pumpkin said...

Great finish Rowyn!

Your Woodland Sampler is really coming along nicely. Did you change the colors?

Karoline said...

Phoebe is a real cutie.

Congratulations on finishing the ornament and Woodland Samplings looks lovely

Theresa said...

She is adorable!!! Who can resist those eyes?!
Your WIPs are looking nice~~~~ That JBW Christmas design is so cute!!

Cheryl said...

You've had a break from MW and i still havent even got to where you are on it LOL

StitchCat said...

Your stitching is great Rowyn. And Phoebe is so cute.

StitchCat said...

Your stitching is great Rowyn. And Phoebe is so cute.

Brigitte said...

Two very nice projects.