Friday, May 22, 2009

Things I love...

New stash (it arrived today)...



and my niece Phoebe (we bought her a cute hat with ears!)



It has been horribly cold here over the last few days, and there is another icy blast on the way. I didn't even realise the first one had finished. LOL.

I have been working on my Sparkling Shamrocks piece, but there is not a great deal of progress as I haven't been stitching much lately. I will show a progress pic another time.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Awww Phoebe is adorable! She looks so tiny!
Have a lovely weekend :)

valerie said...

Oh, love that floss! And Phoebe is such a cutie! Hope you stay warm this weekend. :)

Theresa said...

Love your new stash!!!!
Phoebe is sooooo cute~~~~

Melissa said...

Awww, she's a little angel, all bundled up, snug & cuddly looking!

Love your new stash! It's a really cute chart.

Suzanne said...

Lovely new stash, I love that design. Your neice is adorable.

Cindy F. said...

Love the new stash! and Phoebe is just precious:)

Brigitte said...

Ahhh, Rubie Owl - wonderful new stash.
Your niece is such a cutie.

Sam said...

Gorgeous piccies - baby and stash both!

Von said...

What a warm, snuggly hat for your niece! Sounds like she's going to need it for awhile - stay warm!

Pumpkin said...

Oh yummy stash indeed!

LOL! What a cutie :o)