Saturday, May 02, 2009

Forest Snowfall

I don't seem to have much to say on my blog at the moment. Bloggers block?

I do have a pic to share though. I am nearly there with Forest Snowfall. I love how this one is turning out.



Petal has taught herself to use the cat door, which has it's good points and bad points. Good being she is independant, and bad meaning she keeps bringing us home presents of this variety. (Warning: Don't look if you are squeamish and don't like big, ugly, prehistoric looking bugs!).

My thoughts are with Nicki this weekend, as she has just lost her beloved cat Polo.

11 comments:

Daniela said...

Forest snowfall looks amazing. Great progress.
The bug didn't look as bad as I expected from your description. I guess it is a good sign that Petal is feeling comfy and fitting in, in her new home.

Von said...

Don't worry about having short posts, Rowyn. We all go through times where we just don't have much to say. :)
Love your current project! Very cute.

Cheryl said...

You always take such lovely pictures of your stitching!
Err that bug is horrid

Siobhan said...

Wonderful progress on a beautiful project! I won't even look at the pic of that bug. My cats, God rest their wonderful souls, would bring home snakes, moles, and every Easter we'd get a bunny or two. I know it's a sign of affection for their people but there were a few times I'd have preferred just purring! ;)

Brigitte said...

Nice progress picture. And the happy dance is just around the corner.

The Scarlett House said...

It's very nice, Rowyn. Glad to hear that Petal has settled in.

Cindy F. said...

Forest Snowfall is so perfect on this blue fabric! Beautiful progress:)

Kathy A. said...

I love your Forest Snowfall. that is such a pretty piece.
and regargind Petal - EHEW!!!! is all I can say. Glad it's you and not me LOL

PaulineD said...

Lovely stitching, yucky insect!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Forest Snowfall is looking wonderful, and I love your finish on You Are My Sunshing. I am glad that Petal is settling in.

Carol R said...

Forest Snowfall is very lovely!