Saturday, April 18, 2009

Stitchy pics...

Thanks for all your comments on my cute niece and tooth trouble.

On Thursday my Quaker Friendship RR returned home. It is gorgeous! Thank you to Edgar, CarolR, Wendy, Donna and Valerie for stitching on it. I love it, and am thrilled to have it back. I hope to get this framed.



I mentioned in my last post I was going to start something new, and I did! I have started on Forest Snowfall by Country Cottage Needleworks.



I'll leave you with this cute picture of Petal. She's really settling in and even spent a couple of hours outside in the sunshine this afternoon. We really love her! :-)



Enjoy your weekend!

P.S. Cathey (Pumpkin) wanted to know how I made the mosaic in one of my recent posts. I used FDs Flickr toys

14 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your Quaker RR looks fantastic.

Ginnie said...

I love the colour in your quaker RR, it looks great.

Redwitch said...

Love your Quaker RR, great colour.

Such a cute kitty photo :)

Siobhan said...

Your Quaker RR is wonderful! Great colors in it. Your cat is adorable, too--love that pic of her!

Your niece--Wow! She is a beauty. I love her name, too. Congrats on being an auntie! ;)

Pumpkin said...

What a lovely piece to treasure :o)

Forest Snowfall is already a big hit with me since there is a bunny ;o) LOL!

Petal is darling!

Thanks for answering my question Rowyn.

Theresa said...

Your RR is gorgeous!!!!!!!
The color is very unique~

StitchCat said...

Lovely stitching Rowyn...Forest Snowfall is looking really nice. I bet you are pleased with your Quaker Friendship RR. I love the colour and everyone did a superb job.
Petal is looking well settled in now...she will be starting to relax more. She doesn't know how lucky she is to have found a fantastic loving and caring Mum like you :)

Daniela said...

Your Quaker looks fantastic. Nice start on your new project

Hazel said...

Beautiful pics! The quaker is gorgeous. x

Cheryl said...

Oh you must be so pleased with the RR! The colours are beautiful

The Scarlett House said...

Your RR is really lovely. You must be thrilled to have it back home.

Sharon said...

Your RR looks fabulous!

Cindy F. said...

Gorgeous RR!!

Brigitte said...

This Quaker RR is very special - stitched with a wonderful colour and all the motifs are assembled so harmoniously. A nice treasure.