Saturday, April 04, 2009

I can haz your new footrest...

OH went out and bought a footrest this evening, and it's already been comandeered by our biggest cat (Giggsy)!



I wasn't feeling the love with the House Mouse design, probably due to the fact it is being stitched on Aida. So I pulled out a new start. I have had this 'Daffodil' fabric from Countrystitch for ages, and I had a brain wave the other night and thought it might suit La D Da's 'You are my sunshine'. So far so good.



I will go back to the House Mouse design and finish it off, just not right away.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I can't wait until Easter next weekend, as I have taken some additional time off so I have an extended break. Yay!

8 comments:

Dianne said...

Looks great so far!!!

Daniela said...

Great start on a new design.

Daffycat said...

Great new start!

You mean you didn't buy that perfectly cat sized seat for the kittens??? How strange! lol Giggsy looks like she loves the new cat chair!

Sonda in OR said...

Well, if the cat wants it, the cat gets it, right???

Tessa said...

LOL - that photo of Gypsy just made me laugh - Cats are so entertaining :)

Pumpkin said...

That picture is priceless!!!! LOL!

I love the yellow fabric :o)

Cindy F. said...

Love the yellow fabric! Nice shade:)
Too funny how your cat took over the new footstool:)

Kit said...

Giggsy looks tough, I'd give up the footrest too! lol