Friday, April 17, 2009

And the winner is....

Margaret.

Congratulations Margaret. Could you please email me your new address and I will get it in the post in the next few days.

No stitching pics from me. I've been visting the niece and I haven't been in good form. I went to the dentist yesterday as I'd had a minor niggle in one of my teeth. It turned out the tooth had split in half, and I had to have it removed. I have been in agony since and nearly fainted in the shower this morning, although I am at last starting to feel better now. I think I might go and find something new to start :-)

I will leave you with this outrageously cute photo of my niece, who now has a name - Phoebe! :-)



(I shamelessly stole the photo off my BIL's facebook page!)

Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Redwitch said...

Oh bless! So cute :)

Congrats to Margaret too!

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

I just have to tell you this cautionary tale. My mother is also called Phoebe, and once on her birthday, my sister ordered a cake with her name on it.The girl behind the counter admired the name, asked if it was French and didn't need it spelling out.So the cake arrived... Happy Birthday Fifi!!!

Your Phoebe is a little gem!

Ginnie said...

Oh so cute and such a lovely name.

Pumpkin said...

I'm getting weak in the knees just thinking of you having your tooth pulled :o( I hope you're feeling better soon!

Too cute!

Cindy F. said...

Phoebe is a beautiful name and this is an adorable pic of her!

Congrats to Margaret!! Great chart she won:)

Oooh...what a horrible time with your tooth! I hope you're feeling much better. So sorry you had to go through that:(

valerie said...

Phoebe is a great name and she is darn cute! Sorry to hear about your tooth...good that you are feeling better though!

Hazel said...

Congrats Margaret and I love the name Phoebe. xx

Daffycat said...

Congratulations, Margaret!

Oh Rowyn, you poor thing. I hope your mouth heals quickly. A cracked tooth isn't fun!

Your niece is gorgeous...I thought she was a doll at first, she is so perfect!

Suzanne said...

Sorry to hear you have been having tooth problems. I hope you feel much better.

Your neice is so cute!

Lula said...

OMG Phoebe is sooo cute. What a wonderful pic

lula x

Melissa said...

Oh, she's so cute. She reminds me of a little flower fairy - lily of the valley with her little cap of white!

StitchCat said...

Rowyn what a lovely surprize to have won your lucky draw. Thanks so much for that. After feeling so down this weekend. I can't wait to receive the chart in the mail and I am sure my daughter will love the design when I stitch it for her.
Phoebe is gorgeous and I have to agree with Melissas post where she said Phoebe looks like a little lily of the valley flower fairy...my thoughts exactly :)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations aunty! Shes gorgeous and so tiny!

The Scarlett House said...

She is too cute! Love the little hat. That's too bad about your tooth. Hope you're better soon.