Monday, March 23, 2009

Quaker RR Finish

Thanks for all your comments on Their Song and wishing us well for our house move.

As promised, here is a photo of my piece on Valerie's RR. I stitched the three motifs in the bottom left-hand corner. I loved Valerie's fabric and thread choice, they were great to work with. (Some of you may notice that I accidentally stitched my old initials before I caught myself on!)



I'm not sure what I'll pick up next, it depends what I can lay my hands on - all my stash is boxed up ready for the move.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

The fabric and threads colours are really lovely. Nice motifs you have stitched.

karenv said...

It's coming along beautifully!

The Scarlett House said...

You packed your stash already??? Oh no! Have fun moving.

valerie said...

It's looking great! Thanks for stitching on my RR! I hope you have a smooth and easy move to your new home. Good luck!

Sharon said...

Pretty finish and your My Song is beautiful!

Annemarie said...

This is indeed a beautiful RR. The colours are brilliant and your addition is gorgeous. I just saw your BBD finish, and it's stunning! Wow! Well done.

Wendy said...

That is a wonderful progress, it is coming along nicely!