Friday, March 20, 2009

A finish

Since I last posted two weeks ago, I finished 'Their Song' by Blackbird Designs. I love it.



I have been working on Valerie's QFRR and I am about half way through it. I love her fabric and threads, they are so nice to work with. I will share a photo soon. I won't be sad to see this RR finish, because of the troubles with this RR I feel like I have been stitching this chart forever (and the quality of the chart is very shoddy which does not help!).

We move house next Friday, so there may be another gap in my posts.

My sister's baby might be making an early arrival too - she's not due until 17 April, but baby has headed for the exit and things have started moving. Apparently BIL can't sleep he's so excited. LOL. I hope to share a photo or two when he/she arrives.

Have a relaxing weekend!

17 comments:

Loreta said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS work, Rowyn!

karenv said...

Beautiful finish!

Good luck with the house move.

Suzanne said...

Fantastic finish! Hope the house move goes smoothly.

Wendy said...

Congrats on your finish! It looks wonderful.

Good luck on your house move.

Erica said...

Absolutely lovely finish!
I love this design!

Kathy A. said...

Nice finish Rowyn!. Hope the move goes well for you.
And a new auntie soon. Lucky you.

BeckySC said...

Beautiful finish :) Congratulations!

Bonnie said...

I love this design too. Congratulations on finishing. it is beautiful.

Theresa said...

This is such a beautiful finish!!!!!!
Congratulations on being an aunt soon!!!

Bronny said...

Thank you for sharing your stitching - yet another design for my wish list - it's wonderful!

Barb said...

Lovely! Congrats on your finish.

Von said...

Beautiful work, Rowyn. We'll excuse your time away from the blog to attend to all the exciting things happening for you and your family. :)

Daniela said...

Beautiful finish! Good luck on your house move.

Maren said...

Oh lord, have fun with your move. I wish I could type that with more enthusiasm, but my own is looming up in my very near future and I really, really hate moving. lol

On the plus side, my oh my but Their Song looks wonderful! Congratulations on your finish!

Kit said...

Wow, that looks so good, great finish! Good luck with the move, I hope all goes smoothly.

Jane said...

Congrats on this finish, it looks great!

The Scarlett House said...

Awesome, Rowyn. I love it.