Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank you Nicola

I came home from work today to find a piece of mail for me (I love mail!), I opened it up and found this very beautiful card from Nicola. Thank you so much Nicola, I am very touched that you took the time to stitch a card to wish us well on our big day.

Of course someone had to get in on the action...



The wedding is only a few days away now, and the rain is pouring down. We are getting married outside, so I am getting disheartened. February is usually hot and dry, and we did not consider Plan B until last week when the rain started. Oh well, fingers crossed.

We've been trying to take it easy in the lead up to the big day, so I got a bit of stitching in over the weekend. I am loving stitching this. I was jumping around a lot with my projects, but I think I'll stick with this.



Thanks for all the comments and your friendship, it means a lot to me! :-)

Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Ginnie said...

Lovely card, we had to alter our plans slightly when we married as it rained and rained but it was still a special day... but I will keep my fingers crossed for the sun to come out!!

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card and great progress with your stitching.

It rained on our wedding day as well, but we had a great day despite it all. The rain was so heavy that I had my dress up around my waist to get into the car as the water was overflowing the gutters. We made some last minute changes and all was well. I am sure your wedding will go smoothly. Wishing you the best of luck.

Cindy F. said...

Your wedding day is going to be perfect, no matter what the weather:) Best wishes and I hope it's better than you dreamed!
Your wip is so pretty! Great progress!

Cindy F. said...

OH...meant to say Nicola's card is beautiful! How sweet of her:)