Monday, February 02, 2009

Thank you Kathy :-)

I am so touched to receive a beautiful embroidered handkerchief and wedding card from my friend Kathy. I knew something was up when she emailed me to ask me what the initial of my new surname would be! :-) I will definitely be carrying this with me on the day as my something blue. Thank you so much Kathy!!



We had our rehearsal on Friday night. It was a lovely warm evening, the garden was looking beautiful and we had a lot of laughs. It's hard to believe it's now less than 3 weeks away (how did that happen!?).

I haven't managed much stitching lately, although Woodland Santa has grown a little...



Have a great week!

6 comments:

Ginnie said...

Santa is looking great, lovely gift too. I bet the next 3 weeks fly by!!

Hazel said...

Beautiful, beautiful Santa! x

Beatrice said...

That is such a pretty hankie. What a thoughtful gift.
Woodland Santa has grown...NICE!

The Scarlett House said...

What a thoughtful gift and keepsake. It's beautiful. It is summer in NZ right? Are you stitching Santa to cool off?

Cindy F. said...

Such a beautiful gift from Kathy!!
Very special:)

Great progress on Woodland Santa!!

BESTEX said...

They are pretty!!
Love to see your blog!!
_________________________________
Cross stitch