Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A gift for Suzanne

Last year Suzanne was let down in a birthday exchange. We all know (or can imagine) what it's like to be let down in an RR or exchange, so I was only too happy to help out when Edgar asked if I would like to be a replacement stitcher.

I stitched Lizzie Kate's - Good Things Come To Those Who Stitch and finished it into a small cushion (I'm severely lacking in the finishing skills department!), and included some fabric, ribbon, pins etc.

I received a nice email from Suzanne tonight letting me know she loved what she had received. I was glad to be able to stitch for you Suzanne, and I hope you enjoy your new goodies.

10 comments:

valerie said...

What a lovely exchange! Lucky birthday girl...

Only three days until the wedding!? Best wishes to you and your beau on your special day.

Von said...

It was so good of you to come to the rescue for this exchange! :)

Theresa said...

Such a wonderful birthday exchange!!!!! Look at all those goodies~~~~

Suzanne said...

I just love what you stitched and I think your finishing for it was perfect. Thank you again for such a wonderful exchange and going out of the way to make sure that I didn't miss my birthday exchange.

Cindy F. said...

That was so nice of you Rowyn! So many wonderful gifts included and I love your little pillow!

Kathy A. said...

That was so very nice of you Rowyn. You made her such a lovely gift.

Wishing you a beautiful day filled with sunshine love and laughter.
Will be thinking of you.

Photos please!!!

Beatrice said...

What a sweet gift. Lucky birthday girl Suzanne is!

Paula said...

Best wishes for tomorrow and the future. God's blessings on you both!

Kath said...

What a gorgeous exchange Rowyn.

And all the best for your wedding, looking forward to seeing some wonderful pictures of you all.

Kit said...

Such a lovely exchange, and I hope you had a wonderful wedding day!