Monday, January 12, 2009

Another finish

Last night I finished up on CarolR's Quaker Friendship RR. The fabric and thread were great to work with.



Aww, thanks Daniela for the blog award. I don't usually pass them on because there are so many wonderful blogs out there that I don't want anyone to feel left out. But this time I will play along and pass the award to the following lovely ladies -



1. Kathy
2. Judy
3. CindyF
4. Margaret
5. Tanya

I'm off to pull my threads so I can start back on Damask Roses. Hope you have a good week.

7 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Ah,hon you made my day.Thanks a buhch. Look forward to your progress on Damask Roses. Dani and I stitched on our Mirabilia's yesterday. Hope to post a photo later today.

Von said...

Congrats on your award, Rowyn! :)

Cindy F. said...

You are so PRECIOUS!! Thank you sweet friend:) You just made my night! and a big Congratulations for you receiving this award too!
You definetly deserve it:)

Congrats on finishing Carol R's RR!
Your part is beau-ti-ful!!

Hugs:)

Carol R said...

Oh Rowyn my RR looks just great - thank you so much!

Beatrice said...

Congrats on the finish and the Award.
Both are wonderful!

The Scarlett house said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Rowyn. I'm so happy to have met you through blogging, and I consider you a blogging buddy for sure!

Sharon said...

It's gorgeous!