Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the go...

It sure is a busy time of year, I am so looking forward to my Christmas break which starts next week!

And as if we weren't busy enough with Christmas, wedding plans, birthdays etc - we put an offer on a house we liked at the weekend which was accepted, so now our house is on the market!

I have managed to find a little time to start a new project though. Bent Creek's 'Wedding Row'. Kathryn asked about the colourway I would be using for this project a few posts back, I am using the suggested colours (although I did substitute the Lancaster Red, which I did not have for GAST's Manor Red so I didn't have to buy any thread).



I had some minor surgery on my lower lip yesterday. I was not worried at the thought of injections or incisions, but boy am I feeling anxious about next Monday when I get the stitches out! Do surgeons call it frogging too when they're ripping the thread out?? lol

Hope you are all having a great week!

7 comments:

Carol R said...

Great start on Wedding Row!

Hope the lip frogging goes well - ouch!

Kathryn in NZ said...

Ditto!! LOL - the colours look better in real life than on the chart photo, that's for sure

Melissa said...

That's a beautiful start on the Wedding Row. What is the linen that you are using?

Congratulations on getting your new house. Hope you get some R & R (aka stitching) time during the holidays.

Cindy F. said...

Oooh, pretty start on Wedding Row!
Love the fabric and linen colors.

Congrats re: your new house! I hope you sell your old one very soon:)
Good luck w/suture removal! I hope it doesn't ouch at all!

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bianca said...

Very nice cross stitch.
Bianca

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations on your new house Rowyn!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Holiday.

Thank you for the gift of your friendship.