Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Not forgotten

I have had CarolR's Quaker Friendship RR for quite some, so I just wanted to post a pic to show her it has not been forgotten. I love Carol's choice of fabric and thread. I don't intend on mailing it for a couple of weeks though, because I don't want it to go AWOL in the Christmas mail rush!



I had a busy weekend this weekend - first up on Friday night I went to a murder mystery xmas dinner. It was so much fun! I wasn't feeling too great on Saturday though. LOL.



The weather at the weekend was gloriously summery. So we headed over to the Wairarapa (which means glistening waters) to a place called Mount Bruce. There we saw two Kiwis which we watched for about 15 minutes, and a whole load of Kaka (these parrots are far prettier than my photo shows).



Judy wanted to see more kitten photos. I haven't seen the kittens for a while, but you can see more in my Flickr album (there is more from the murder mystery too, if you are game for a look!). I will try and take some more kitten photos soon though, apparently they are already starting to run about and make mischief! :-)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Rowyn, just wanted to let you know my RR arrived back safely and i love it! Thanks so much for stitching on it!

Cindy F. said...

Pretty RR!!
Murder mystery dinner does sound fun!

Kathy A. said...

Looks like you are having way too much fun!!!

Carol R said...

Shows I'm behind on my blog reading - I've only just seen this! My QFRR looks great - thanks Rowyn!