Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dreams of a lazy Sunday

I was hoping for a lazy Sunday today, as so far the Christmas holiday has been a whirlwind of activity.

It's a gorgeous summers day, and I envisaged a swim in the pool, some nice fresh fruit salad - and maybe even some more stitching. But now we've been invited to a BBQ (such a hardship, lol).

We are going up north at New Year for a few days, so I don't think I'm going to be finding any time to unwind before it's time to go back to work.

Anyway, I managed a slightly better photo of Bent Creek's Wedding Row today. I just have to sit back and wait on the thread now.



Hope you are all finding some time to relax over the Christmas holidays.

7 comments:

Dianne said...

This is coming along beautifully! I have always loved the simplicity of this design. Can't wait to see yours finished!

Kathy A. said...

Very lovely work hon. I hope ou at least get a little opportunity to relax. We are finally winding down after three days of company.

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful progress Rowyn!

mainely stitching said...

Your stitching looks great - wonderful project! I hope your threads will arrive soon. :D

karenv said...

It looks wonderful Rowyn, such a nice design!

Kathy said...

Its gorgeous Rowyn, just love these designs.

Happy new Year to you and yours.

Hugs xxxxx

Beatrice said...

That is very pretty.

I hope you have a very HAPPY NEW YEAR