Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sneak peek

I'm nearly done with Cheryl's RR, but will save a photo until I'm done, done which won't be too far away.

Anyway, I thought I would let you see my wedding invites that went out in the post yesterday around New Zealand, England and Northern Ireland.



The cream paper is actually pearly, but does not show up well in the photo. My sister did a great job with the invites, and I was very pleased with how they turned out.

I actually have both my sisters in action - one on invites and one on bridesmaid dresses. That'll teach them to be so crafty. :-)

10 comments:

Ginnie said...

How exciting.... the time will soon fly by. They are lovely invites.

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful invitations!!! How exciting!

Kendra said...

Very nice invites! I especially like the response card...the "accept with pleasure" and "decline with regret" is a neat idea. I've not seen any like that here in the States...perhaps it's a regional thing?

If the invites have been sent out, that means you're getting close! :-)

Little Cat said...

They're beatiful Rowyn!

Kathy A. said...

They are lovely Rowyn. Well written. Isn't it wonderful having talented sisters.

Von said...

They are indeed beautiful invites, Rowyn!

Beatrice said...

Smart girl getting those crafty sisters involved.The invites look lovely!

loulee1 said...

It's getting nearer by the day. I'm all excited for you.
I remember helping my siblings out, I do cakes and flowers!

The Scarlett house said...

Very classy looking...I love the simplicity.

Carol R said...

Beautiful invitations Rowyn but 'no presents' - what are you thinking of?! LOL