Friday, November 21, 2008

RRs galore

Thanks for all the nice comments on the invitations :-)

Tonight I have finished off Cheryl's RR. There was a problem in her RR and she asked on her blog for someone to stitch the remaining square, so I offered. I hope she likes what I have stitched. It is a combination of Strawberry House and M'lady's Strawberries.





Funnily enough, I just heard from Debby today to say she has finished my Hello Neighbour RR, and guess what she stitched for me? STRAWBERRY HOUSE!! lol. I am so pleased because I really love this design. You can see a photo of it on her blog. Thanks Debby!

9 comments:

Kathy A. said...

That is just too co-incidental for you both to stitch Strawberry House LOL. That was very generous of you to offer to stitch the empty square. You have done a great job.

Tanja said...

I love that strawberry house, really pretty!

Vonna said...

What a nice thing to do for Cheryl...and you did a lovely job! I saw that your RR is done! HURRAY...now just the trip back :)

Sharon said...

It's beautiful!

Kath said...

Goodness Rowyn you sure are leading a busy life right now.

Loving your stitching, and best wishes for your upcoming wedding also, how exciting!

Cindy F. said...

Your square is beautiful!! How nice of you to add to her gorgeous RR!

Cheryl said...

Oooh i love it!! It looks so great! Thank you very very much!
Love your invitations too.

Crazee4books said...

Hi Rowyn,

I guess RR's are a lot of work
for the participants but when
all the stitching is done they
look amazing.

I love Strawberry House on Cheryl's
RR and I think that the thread
mix up actually does look just
great.

It's funny that you're getting
the same design on your own RR.
Serendipity!! Gotta love it!

And you guessed right on the
identity of my latest project.
Good for you. My email address
is: crazee4books@hotmail.com
send me your address and I'll
get your prize out to you as
soon as I can get to a post
office.

I love your wedding invites.
They look very elegant, but
not overdone. Know what I
mean???

Cheers!!

Hazel said...

Wow that looks amazing. Great job! xx