Monday, October 06, 2008

Wow!

I was so excited today when I came home and found a big box sitting on the kitchen bench for me. It was from Neila for the Prairie Schooler exchange.

I really am blown away by her kindness, and all the wonderful gifts - including a beautiful pinkeep (my first), gold pins, fabric, chocolates, gorgeous green scissors, some stunning coloured threads, soap and handcream. Talk about spoilt!

I am afraid I can't find an email address for you Neila to send you a personal thank you, but I am very touched by your generosity. I hope your broken foot is on the mend and not causing you too much pain.



Thank you for all your congratulations on my upcoming wedding. Your good wishes are much appreciated. It is amazing what a good reaction we have had from everyone. I guess people love a wedding!

I love Carol's idea of planning a honeymoon in the UK (Carol's neck of the woods - Kent - is my all time favourite holiday destination), but OH keeps reminding me he has a business to run. Hopefully we might at least get a few days away somewhere after the big day.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

7 comments:

Karoline said...

It's a gorgeous exchange

Barbeeque4 said...

Hi Rowyn -

What a great exchange!!

You have won my gift-a-way - I have your address - :) and will have the gift in the mail in the morning!! Congrats!!!

edgar

StitchCat said...

Wow whos the lucky one then....those green scissors are simpley devine. The pinkeep is gorgeous too.

Beatrice said...

What a wonderful exchange you received. You deserve to be spoiled.

Eleanor said...

Hi there Rowyn and thank you for visiting Thatchwick last week. You are my first NZ blog friend! I suppose you know that your country and mine are great cricketing and rugby rivals so I can't promise to cheer for the Kiwi's on the sports field. But I am sure we can be friends. The wedding sounds very exciting. Your cross stitch is lovely. I shall be back! Love Eleanor

Karin said...

Wow - what a great exchange piece! There are some fantastic extras in there too.

Dani - tkdchick said...

What an awesome package!!!