Sunday, October 26, 2008

Proud Aunty moment

I am currently stitching on Heather's RR, but won't share a photo until I am done. I am still aiming for the original 1 November deadline (not the extended 1 December deadline), as I have several other stitching comittments I need to get cracking on (Carol's RR, Cheryl's RR and an exchange).

Wedding plans are sucking up the rest of my stitching time - but surely there will come a time when there's nothing left to do but wait for the big day!?

So that this post isn't completely devoid of a photo or something interesting, I thought I would share a proud Aunty moment. Here is a photo of my sister's baby (cropped only to remove my sister's details). Look at that hand reaching out into the darkness, so cool!



Tomorrow is a public holiday, so I'm hoping to relax and actually get some stitchng done. Hope you all had a good weekend.

5 comments:

karenv said...

Ummm, in my experience, there's always something to do in preparation for a wedding, right up until the big day itself ;) It'll be here before you know it, so enjoy all the preparations.

Great scan pic!

Cheryl said...

Aww love the baby picture. Scans are amazing.
Its so exciting planning a wedding! Cant wait to see your dress!!
Dont feel too rushed with my RR by the way, im in no hurry for it. Really grateful to you for stitching on it :)

Carol R said...

The baby's hand looks like it's about to pick up a needle! lol it's a great scan pic!

Good luck with the wedding preparations. The big day will be here before you know it.

Cindy F. said...

Rowyn, Just found your site after seeing you had added yourself as a follower on my site:) I'm so glad you came to visit. As you can tell, I'm just getting started on this blogging thing! I love your site!! and CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming marriage! That is so exciting! and a soon to be aunt!!
I just joined the fair & square exchange and working on my first one and I see you also are a member there! Wow, you really have a lot of RR's to work on! How fun:) Can't wait to see pics of those! Hope you have a wonderful day:) and nice to meet you!
Cindy F./Texas (USA)

Sonda in OR said...

That IS a cool ultrasound pic!