Monday, September 15, 2008

Ooh-la-la

I was after a particular kit by The Sweetheart Tree, which I was having trouble finding. After surfing around and making some enquiries, I eventually found it at The Silver Needle. I hadn't used them before, but definitely would again... look at how it arrived all wrapped up in pretty paper. Postage was very reasonable and shipping was fast.



I got a sweet freebie too - a JBW chart complete with a little charm. So sweet.



The kit I was after was Sparkling Shamrocks, which I intend stitching as a memorial piece for someone I knew in Northern Ireland who passed away in July. A very sad and sorry tale, indeed.

I'm a bit scared at the moment - I need to get my sewing machine out to finish my Prairie Schooler exchange on the HOE blog. Wish me luck!!

11 comments:

shakatak66 said...

I have to agree with you about the packaging! I've bought a few things from them in the past, and they do do a nice job :) Great kits - love the latest JN you bought too :)

Little Cat said...

Lovely stash. I love how it arrived so beautifully presented :o)

Vonna said...

A beautiful presentation. Will love to see the pieces come to life with your stitches :o)

Ginnie said...

How nice to receive a package so beautifully presented. The charts look great too.

Kathy A. said...

What lovely new stitching goodies. I am a huge fan of Sweetheart Tree. You will enjoy stitching it. What a lovely way to receive a package. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them either.

Kathryn in NZ said...

I've used The Silver Needle, and agree completely with the fast and beautifully packed shipping.

tintocktap said...

I love to get stash in the post that arrives looking like a gift - then I don't feel so bad about spending the money! I've used the Silver Needle too and might just be building up another shopping list for them! And good luck with the sewing machine - they can be tricky - I keep having arguments with mine!

Pumpkin said...

Great stash! I love the little freebie :o) The Silver Needle is a great place to order from.

DovilÄ— said...

Nice stash:)thanks for you visiting my blog. Have nice time, enjoy stitching.

Barbara said...

ooohhh! What a lovely order!

Daffycat said...

***big grin*** The Silver Needle is my LNS! I have mail-ordered from them before even though they are only an hour away. You'd love visiting the shop itself!

Lovely stash & good luck!