Saturday, September 27, 2008

An exchange, another RR done and some sunshine...

Stephanie sent me a lovely email to let me know that she received the Prairie Schooler (HOE) exchange I sent to her. I stitched 'F is for Friend' and made it into a little cushion (my first attempt at finishing something with my sewing machine). I also made a card, included some charts off her wishlist and sent an embossed New Zealand leather bookmark.



Tonight I finished stitching on Edgar's QFRR. I really enjoyed stitching this, the fabric and thread are just gorgeous (you can click the photo for a clearer view)



It's typically spring at the moment. Just like summer yesterday and earlier today, and now it's pouring with rain. It was nice while it lasted (although I was not tempted to get in the water!).



Someone else enjoyed all the lovely sunshine too...



Hope you are having a nice weekend

5 comments:

shakatak66 said...

Lovely exchange pillow :) And the RR's are looking great :D

Karoline said...

Lovely exchange Rowyn, congratulations

Carol R said...

Edgar's RR is looking great - such a pretty colour thread.

Lennu said...

What a lovely exchange you've made! It's beautiful. It's great to see these spring photos now when we have the darkest and rainy (but pretty!) autumn here :)

StitchCat said...

Thats a lovely exchange. After seeing your lovely bunny again, I was reminded to say that while I walking along the beach the other morning...I spotted a black bunny eating grass under some gorse...it is obviously a pet because it let me walk almost up to it before hopping further into the gorse...I am prett certain it will be an escaped pet...maybe I should try to catch it :)