Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Thank you

For all your sympathetic and supportive comments about the missing RRs. It's the disregard for everyone that bothers me most. I did get the hump for a bit, but I then reminded myself that 99.9% of stitchers are wonderful! Thanks also to Carol, who is also trying to help get the missing RRs back on course.

Speaking of the lovely Carol she received this little Quaker pincushion I made for her, for her birthday. Carol does so much for the stitching community that I wanted to make a little token of my appreciation. I'm glad she likes it.

It's stitched on Apple Blossom Lugana from CountryStitch with Crescent Colours 'Wavy Navy'. I really like how it turned out.





Judy asked about when we are likely to see the first signs of Spring in New Zealand. Funny she should ask, I just spotted some trees in blossom a few days ago. Yippee! Soon it will be time to get out in the garden and give it a good post-winter clean up, and plant up my pots (which all look very sad at the moment).

Yay, we've reached mid-week... it's downhill to the weekend. Yippee!

7 comments:

Carol R said...

Gorgeous Quaker pincushion Rowyn. I have that pattern I really must stitch it soon

karenv said...

Lovely pincushion Rowyn - that's on my "to stitch" list too.

Carol said...

Lovely giftie Rowyn - I adore it! Thank you so much!

Petra said...

Beautiful quaker pincushion. I have seen a few blog posts about this CountryStitch fabric and need to find out more about it.

Stitches 'N' Stones said...

I love that Quaker pincushion, it turned out so nicely (and great fabric choice too)! I have that one in my to-do pile, I'll have to hurry up and start it!

Shakespere said...

Hi. I really enjoyed your blog. It seems to be very interesting.

Lennu said...

It's a lovely pincushion, great job!