Monday, July 07, 2008

Strewth!

Mid-winter has really struck NZ over the past few days, with snow to very low levels ... even in my usually mild corner of the country. Brrrr...

The cold weather has meant Tiggy has to be indoors. We've also been kitty-sitting the gorgeous Max while his parents are away. Here are the pair of them getting to know each other.

While Tiggy was sitting in her cage on Saturday Max whopped her on the nose. But tonight Tiggy got her own back - she chased him around the room, which was hilarious to watch... until she caught up with him and toppled him! Anyway, I thought this was a very cute photo so I had to share...



No stitching photos to share though, as I'm working on a gift. But I can share some photos of some stash I purchased today. I'm looking forward to their arrival. Once I've finished the two RRs I'm in, I'm going to concentrate on some larger pieces for a while.

They're both Papillon Creation designs - Simple Quaker -



And Mary Queen of Scots...



Hope you all have a great week!

8 comments:

Little Cat said...

Awww, that is a cute photo. Max looks intriged with his new bunny buddy.

Ahh, stash! Nice stash too :o)

Barb said...

Cute picture. Good luck on your new stitching pieces.

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a cute photo, thanks for sharing. Nice stash too.

Kathryn in NZ said...

Nice stash!
Cute furbabies :)
Stay warm now.

Hazel said...

Nice stash. I have done the Simple Little Quaker and it is a joy to do. xx

Crazee4books said...

Hi Rowyn,

I think it's hilarious that
your rabbit was chasing the
cat all over your house!!
They do look adorable together
though. Kind of colour
co-ordinated. Max looks like
he's still just a kitten.

Wow! Wonderful stash!! I've
not seen Mary Queen of Scots
before. It's quite something,
isn't it?? Will you stitch it
in red, do you think??

As we bask in the heat and
humidity of summer, with the
odd intense summer storm thrown
in for excitement, it's hard to
remember that you've got winter
on your side of the world.
Hang in there...we'll be switch-
ing seasons soon enough.

Cheers!!

(Canada has two season....
Winter...and Road construction)

tkdchick said...

Aww that's adorable!

Barbara said...

Tiggy and Max look like a matched set to me! So cute!! :D

Good luck with your focus on larger projects. I really like A Simple Quaker.