Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fair & Square Celebrate Summer Round for Clare

Clare has received her Summer squares from me, so I can now share a photo. I stitched Flowers by Heart in Hand, and sent a chart off Clare's wishlist.



Good spotting KarenV, the squares Clare stitched for me were a Brightneedle design. :-)

We could do with some Summer weather. New Zealand has been battered by two storms in the last few days. There have been a number of deaths attributed to the weather and widespread damage. I hope all my Kiwi blogging friends are safe and well (and dry!).

3 comments:

karenv said...

More lovely squares :) I hope the weather improves for you soon.

Ginnie said...

I love the Flowers square, lovely colours.

Rebecca said...

Dreadful to hear about the crummy weather over there. It's been raining here like crazy too! No deaths or injuries thankfully, just more thunder then I've ever heard in my life!