Friday, July 18, 2008

Blown away...

I've been blown away by the kindness of family, colleagues and friends old and new today. I've had such a fabulous birthday.

Here is my AMAZING birthday package from Kendra for the Stitching Blogger's Birthday Club.

As soon as I opened the package I recognised my three cats on my first ever floss tag. It's really lovely that Kendra chose to stitch something which has a lot of meaning to me :-)



Her kindness didn't stop there. She also included two Prairie Schooler charts from my wishlist, a copy of the JCS Ornament Preview Issue, an M Designs Needleroll chart, two metal floss rings, a cute little Doodle kit (so dinky), two skeins of amazing coloured floss (I can't wait to use these!), a postcard for my collection and a birthday card. Talk about spoilt!



Thank you so much Kendra - I love it all. I'm very touched by your kindness.

All this excitement makes an old girl tired, so off to bed I go!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

What a cute floss tag. Kendra went above and beyond with everything she sent. I'm not sure when your birthday is but, I hope you have a wonderful day.

Kathy A. said...

Well, Happy Birthday there girl. Wishing you a day filled with love, laughter and sunshine. You are still a spring chick.
Hugs

Barbara said...

Oh, how wonderful! Happy birthday, and enjoy your wonderful goodies!

Crazee4books said...

Hi Rowyn,

Happy Birthday!! What an amazing
gift Kendra stitched for you. I
love the designs of your three
cats on it, and the blue border
and letter set off the black and
white of the cats beautifully.
What a wonderful present. And the
rest of the package is fantastic
too.

Hope you have a great day.

Cheers!

Carol R said...

A belated Happy Birthday Rowyn.
Love the cat floss tag from Kendra