Saturday, June 07, 2008

Some progress and some stash

Thanks for your comments on whether or not to stitch some initials on the Quaker House Sampler.

I've been busy working on Summer Cottage Garden by CCN, and I'm not too far from finishing . I might even get it finished up tonight while OH is out watching the New Zealand All Blacks vs Ireland rugby match at the Cake Tin.

I can't tell you how glad I am NOT to be going. It's cold and wet, and it's going to get worse. So I'm going to start watching my Charles Dickens Bleak House DVD set, do some stitching and eat chocolate buttons!



I was hoping my stash from Down Sunshine Lane might arrive in time for the weekend, but thought the chance was slim since I only ordered it last week. But I was pleasantly surprised to see a parcel sitting in the letterbox when I arrived home from work last night. I've used DSL twice now, and have been very impressed with the service. Here's my loot -





Hope you are having a great weekend!

12 comments:

karenv said...

Great stash!

Carol R said...

Summer Cottage is very pretty.

I'm with you - stitching, chocolate buttons and a dvd is far more inviting that being out in the cold and wet at a rugger match! I'll be round at 7 if that's ok with you?

Great stash haul from DSL - I got 2 patterns from them which came really quickly.

Have a stitchy weekend
Hugs

Barbara said...

Oh, what lovely projects! Beautiful stitching!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

What great stash! I love your progress.

Sonda in OR said...

Your sampler is looking great! Love the stash! DSL is awesome!

Kathy A. said...

Nice stitching progress. Love that new stash - my choice - anything Just Nan.

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhh, I'm drooling over all that new stash!!!!

Your Summer Cottage Garden is looking so pretty :o)

Yodamanda said...

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment on my new blog, I'm slowly getting round everybody. Wow beautiful stash, I'm dead jealous. We over in ole england are finally having a day (& I do mean a day in the singular) of sunshine finally.
Amanda
x

Karoline said...

Great stash :) Summer Cottage Garden is lovely

Deanne J said...

Great progress and great stash

Aussie Stitcher said...

Summer Cottage Garden is a gorgeous design, and yours looks great. Love your new stash, I have the La De Da one in my stash.

BeckySC said...

WOW, go girl!! Great stash :)
Your CCn is looking so lovely :)