Monday, May 26, 2008

Nearly there with Cindy's RR

If I didn't spend so much time on the internet, I'm sure I could have had it finished long before now! :-)



Thought I'd share a photo of Wellington. We're still having pretty good weather, even though it's nearly winter. I'm lucky in that the waterfront is very close to where I work. Great on a good day!



Oh well, I think I'm going to have a little online stashy spend. Hope you're having a great week - only four more days until Friday (and a long weekend - yay!).

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

The RR is looking great. Love that picture, the sky is so blue!

Kathy A. said...

What a great choice on Cindy's RR. That house is gorgeous. Great view of Wellington? I forgot that you are going into winter. What kind of weather do you get?

Hazel said...

Wow what a pretty place you live in! Great RR. I like the swirls lol. xx

Sonda in OR said...

The RR is coming along nicely. I know what you mean about computer time. I often think I should get off it and stitch instead of talking about stitching.

Carol R said...

Cindy's RR is looking great!
Nice picture of Wellington.

Barbara said...

OMG, that's a beautiful RR!!!

Carol said...

What a lovely contribution to Cindy's RR!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Cindy's RR is looking wonderful, and what a great view. Looking forward to seeing the new stash!!

karenv said...

Love your RR block - very pretty!