Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cindy's RR finished

I finished Cindy's RR, it's going in the post tomorrow.





Kathy wanted to know what kind of winter weather we get in Wellington. I would say we are quite lucky with the weather, a bit of snow on the hills is about as extreme as it gets around here. We can get some very cold mornings, like this day back in July which turn into glorious sunshine. Some parts of New Zealand don't fair so well though with extremely cold winters (and extremely hot summers).

I'll do a stash report when it arrives in. It took me ages (a couple of lunch breaks and several hours at home...lol) to decide what to get. I still haven't worked out if I don't like parting with money, or whether I am just bamboozled by all the beautiful designs out there. I mostly went for smaller designs - some JBW, Heart in Hand, Lizzie Kate, Just Nan and La D Da from memory.

Finally, before I go I'd just like to thank everyone for stopping by and for leaving comments. It's always appreciated :-)

11 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Thank you so much for answering my weather question. Now, I don't have to picture you up to your knees or higher in snow. A little cold is manageable indeed. You know I love winter - that's why I live in Arizona in the winter.
Your house in Cindy's RR is beautiful. What a gorgeous neighborhood this is.

Carol said...

Beautiful job Rowyn - I am sure Cindy is going to be thrilled!

Barbara said...

That's a beautiful neighborhood, Rowyn!

litlaskvis said...

It is beautiful!

CraftyT said...

It is wonderful. I am always impressed to see the RR's that are shown. Beautiful work.

Can't wait to see what you bought.
Natasha

Stitch Wizard said...

What a pretty round robin!! I love the little strawberries!! Your stitching is just awesome and I am sure that Cindy will love it!!

Debby

Carol R said...

Cindy's RR is lovely - I love your strawberry tree!

Vonna said...

VERY nice Rowyn...looks GREAT!

Hazel said...

It looks wonderful Rowyn. xx

Kathryn in NZ said...

It's lovely - and the whole piece looks wonderful :)

Beatrice said...

The RR is sooo nice!
I'm glad your weather is tolerable.It seems so strange to be talking about winter when we are in the summer mode..lol
Take care!