Thursday, April 03, 2008

While I'm on a roll blog post wise

here is what I am working on at the moment...



Summer Cottage Garden by Country Cottage Needleworks (not Little House as previously mentioned - thanks Hazel!), and a little black and white kitty-cat for my nephew (who is cat and animal mad!).

I have a couple of big things happening next week - first up on Monday we are getting new doors. Yay! We're replacing our upstairs and downstairs ranch slider doors with funky new bifold doors. At last we'll bring our 1970s house into the 2000s :-)

And on Tuesday I go and sit my full driver's licence test. I'm definitely a late bloomer on the driving front at 33 years old, but as someone said to me 'better late than never'. I'm a fairly confident and sensible driver, but I worry that my nerves may let me down on the day!?

Some of you may remember that I sat a driving test last year too - that's because it is a graduated system here in New Zealand. Before you can even get behind the wheel of a car you must pass a theory test to get your Learner's licence, you then have to pass a driving test for your Restricted licence and then you have to pass another test to get your Full licence.

Well hang in there folks, it's Friday tomorrow (yay)!

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Great projects you're working on!

Gosh, if I had to pass three driving exams ... I'd be walking! LOL!

Karoline said...

They both look lovely. Good luck with your test

Carol R said...

Great stitching projects.
Good luck with the Driving Test

Kathy A. said...

Your two new projects are very nice. Driving test - my goodness girl - good luck. I am confident that you will do great. See, when you wait until you are a little older you become a very responsible driver.

Kathryn in NZ said...

Yay for the stitching progress (cute cat piece), and all da best for da driving test
:)

Sonda in OR said...

Lovely stitching, as usual! Hope your driving test went well!!

BeckySC said...

That's looking so good :)