Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Love bunnies

I've been working on Edgar's piece for the QFRR, but haven't been stitching much at all lately. I don't even know why!? Even OH said to me when I picked up my stitching last night "It's been a while since you did any stitching".

Bunnykins is doing well. She's not too keen on me at the moment, and hides from me if I go near her in her house. So tonight I brought her into my house for a little while. She was nervous but gave OH and I a good sniffing - I suspect she'll soon warm up to us.



This weekend is a long weekend, so hopefully there'll be lots of bunny time and maybe my stitching mojo might make a comeback?

Enjoy the rest of your week!

8 comments:

Karoline said...

She's a real cutie :)

Wendy said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of your stitching mojo, I'm kind of in the same place right now. Hmm, new starts always pick me right up however ;-)

Sweet little bunny!

Kathryn in NZ said...

With you on the minimal stitching. Cute bunny though :)

June said...

Bunnykins is such a sweetie! :)

Don't worry about the stitching mojo too much - it'll find it's way back to you. :D

Kathy A. said...

That is the cutest little bunny. I lost my stitching mojo for a while too. I think I had so many things on the go I felt overwhelmed. Hopefully, your urge to stitch will return soon. You do such beautiful work.

Carol R said...

Hope you find your stitching mojo soon.
What a cute Bunnykins - I love her black eyeliner!

Barbara said...

Oh my heavens, what a cutie!

Pumpkin said...

She's ADORABLE Rowyn! It will just take her some time to get used to her new home :o) I find female bunnies are bit more tempermental than males though.