Saturday, April 12, 2008

Competition

There's something going on in this part of my backyard...



The first person to guess correctly (or pretty close) will win a stitchy-related prize. You may wish to click on the photo for a slightly clearer view. You can guess more than once if you want to! :-)

(P.S. It's got nothing to do with our lovely new doors that were installed this week).

Thanks for all your kind comments on my driving test failure! (My comment about aliens was sour grapes, but I'm sure if I'd seen some I would have been expected to mention them. LOL). I have rebooked for 29 April.... eeeep!

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

Teejay said...

It looks like somebody is studying the instructions to build a windmill.

Kathy A. said...

Ummm - maybe a gazebo. Sure is pretty where you live. Love the background views!!!

Erica said...

Hmmm! Looks like it might be a trellis or a pergola.

knitbarbara said...

I think you are going to build a little greenhouse. Here in New England spring is coming, but there it must be getting colder as autumn approaches, and it looks like you're planning on a warmer home for your plants.
Don't worry about the driving test--I failed my first one. I was concentrating so much on a school bus ahead that I drove right past a stop sign! It was one of those streets where the driveways are wide, and I guess to my brain the street was just another driveway.
I love your little mouse doorstop holding the blackwork biscornu. I think your biscornu is lovely--not until recently have I had an urge to stitch one, but after seeing how they're put together, and seeing so many pretty ones online, I've decided that I must try making one soon.

Rowyn said...

Barbara from http://mystitchingtreasures.blogspot.com couldn't leave a comment with her guesses, so she emailed me them. So I thought I would add them here for her - (1) we are building a pool and (2) we are extending the house.

Happy guessing!

June said...

I am SO bad at guessing!

There's not much building materials so it can't be something really big and sturdy... My first guess would have been a little greenhouse but Barbara already mentioned that. Hmmm...

Nope, I give up! :)

Barbara said...

I was also guessing a greenhouse. Not much lumber there, so ...